Pervidi software betters a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) with multiple tools, each developed for a targeted audience and means of use: Desktop Software, Mobile Device Software, Web Portal, Tablet Software, or iPhone utility.
CMMS allow companies to develop records of maintenance work on their assets, facilities and inventory. It is of vast importance that businesses ensure that machinery and equipment is preforming at it’s optimal condition and that any unnecessary operational downtime is avoided. Pervidi’s CMMS software can automate the maintenance requirements of businesses to improve efficiency. CMMS assists maintenance managers and businesses to increase productivity and accuracy, saving their company not only money but creating effective long term operational workflows.
Some of the benefits of using a smartphone Computerised Maintenance Management Software (CMMS) are:
- Enables users to efficiently and effectively plan and execute tasks meant to maintain operations and assets.
- Ideal for equipment maintenance and asset management.
- Adds value to operations and increases return on investment and extend the useful life of assets and equipment.
- Assist in ensuring maximum uptime of equipment critical to the production and operation of the business.
Pervidi CMMS can be implemented into many industries to improve efficiency.
These five smartphone features are capable of being implemented using Pervidi’s CMMS system. Businesses can introduce these features into their operation, and ensure they are implementing the most efficient work procedures and practices for their CMMS with the latest mobile technology.
1. Voice Recognition – Speech recognition, now a standard feature in all new smartphones, provides technicians a fast and effective way to record and store information for later reference when completing maintenance activities.
2. Camera / annotation – Documenting maintenance on camera helps capture the technician’s visual point of view and provides others a specific record of the asset and findings. Onscreen annotation allows technicians to highlight key areas in photographs that are of interest or concern and also describe the event or deficiencies.
3. Reference Material – Reference material such as safety instructions, drawings, user manuals, relevant codes and standards can be stored on the smartphone and viewed in a matter of seconds, without any need to carry piles of paper anymore.
4. On/Offline Reporting – There may be locations during field work where the technician may have limited access to internet/ Wi-Fi and/or service data. Pervidi paperless CMMS allows the user to work offline with data being uploaded subsequent to getting connected to a network.
5. Data/time/GPS stamp – Technicians can improve their reporting details by implementing automatic date and time stamps as well as where it was recorded.
Pervidi’s CMMS Benefits
Each implementation of Pervidi is tailored to your needs in a cost-effective manner. Therefore, our product will address your exact requirements and business needs without the need to adjust your business around technology:
– Enter your repair and service activities on a hand-held device.
– Manage Work Orders and get automatic alerts for pending tasks.
– Quickly analyze your service records, needs and patterns.
– Securely access your records from any computer.
– Provide periodic reporting automatically delivered to any email.
To learn more about how to optimize your smartphone or mobile device for CMMS
Read the article here – http://pervidi.com.au/optimizing-smartphone-cmms/
To find out more about the digital safety inspections view the link below
– Benefits of Digital Safety Inspections
– Customer Satisfaction Through Paperless Automation
– How to automate your inspection process