Mobile devices differentiate with the product’s specifications and capabilities. Inspectors must consider what is needed for an effective inspection to be made and consider how different features can optimize an inspection. Device factors that should be consider are:
– Touch Screen: Ability to draw and make notes on the screen (e.g. using gloves, or in harsh conditions)
– Speech to Text: Ability to create and store notes verbally
– Camera Ability: Zoom and high resolution imagery
– Screen Size: How big the screen needs to best host the software and operate
– Mobile device Size: The convenience and mobility working with the device – what is the best device size for the task
– Storage: Ability to store large files and data banks.
For more information visit here.